1. The promoter is: Birdies Beautique Ltd whose registered office is at 19-20 Bourne Court, Southend rd, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8
2. TLL competitions are open to anyone who is over 16 and a resident in the UK . Employees of Birdies Beautique Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on the website or TLL social media pages.
5. Closing date for entry of the competition is stated on the relevant promotional page on the website or promotional posts on the TLL social media sites. After this date/time then no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner at random from the pool of entrants during the competition timeframe.
It is the responsibility of the winner to reply, detailing their delivery address (which must be an address within the UK) for receipt of the prize. Only one entry is permitted per person and signing up for membership must include a valid email address otherwise the entry is void.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Entry mechanism: Competition entry information is stated on each competition promoted on the TLL site.
8. The promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by The lifestyle Library team.
12. By entering any TLL competitions, entrants will be deemed to have released The Lifestyle Library from any and all liability arising from their participation in the competition or from their participation in redemption of prizes.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering any TLL competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.