Calling shellac obsessives near and far, there’s a new at-home gel nail system on the market that can turn any, yes you heard me right, ANY nail varnish into gel nails just like magic and the best bit is they last for two weeks!
Leighton Denny have really hit the nail on the head with this one, (pardon the pun!) the Top That Gel Nail System is super easy to use, doesn’t take up too much space being such a compact little LED lamp and can literally turn any branded nail varnish into gel in just a few simple steps.
This is one of the best and most exciting nail product launches out there as it saves time, money and couldn’t be more convenient. A worthy beauty investment!
For a guaranteed two week, glossy manicure all you have to do differently to when you normally apply nail varnish is;
• Use the Duplex buffer included in the box to lightly buff the surface of the nail
• Apply two thin layers of your chosen nail varnish, making sure you leave them long enough to dry in between each application
• Now apply the magic Leighton Denny Top That Gel Top coat
• Cure your nails for 30 seconds
• To complete your gel manicure wipe each nail with the Top That Cleanser on a lint free cotton pad and Viola!
Leighton Denny Top That System is £79.99 and available to buy here