Ever get tired of plucking your brows? Or did you get too pluck-happy in your youth (and your brows never grew back quite the same) and now spend endless hours trying to fill them in? You’ve tried every method; pencils, stencils, powders, gels, threading – yep, you name it, we’ve probably tried it too.
Well, let us introduce you into the magical world of microblading; the latest beauty innovation to help you create, and fall in love with, your perfect brows – in the form of tattoo artistry. It’s safe, cost-effective (potentially saving you £££’s on beauty products) and pretty much instant. We’re taking “eyebrows on fleek” to a whole new level.
We’ve teamed up with Sian Dellar, a leading permanent make-up specialist on Harley Street, London, to give one lucky TLL reader the chance to win a microblading package of their own, worth £500.
Closing date 21st October 2016.
Want to know more about microblading? We’ve got it covered… We headed to Sian’s Harley Street clinic to find out all about the latest beauty craze – and how you can even become a permanent make-up specialist yourself. Exciting, right? Check out our video here
Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are not open to employees (or their immediate families) of www.thelifestylelibrary.com or Birdies Beautique Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents in the UK only
- The competition closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
- The winner will be notified in writing.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable and has no monetary value.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- No purchase necessary to enter and there is no charge to enter via the website.
- Prize must be claimed within 3 months of the closing date.