With so many travel companies to choose from and websites to wade through, planning your perfect getaway can require time and dedication; so TLL catches up with letsgo2, to find out why its approach has made over 1 million customers happy.
Tell us what we need to know
Formed back in 2003, today letsgo2 boasts a small team of well-travelled and vastly experienced professionals, who make it their business to offer first-hand advice and recommendations on destinations worldwide.
Whether you’re after a romantic honeymoon, an activity-packed family getaway, an adventurous safari, a non-stop city break or even all four, letsgo2 prides itself on guiding you through to handpick your perfect package.
What makes letsgo2 different?
Continuity and passion – you’ll deal with the same travel consultant from beginning to end and one who has actually stayed in the hotels they’re recommending, whatever your requirements or dream destination: Dubai – with its sheer variety of things to do, world-famous beaches and indulgent hospitality; the Indian Ocean – for a touch of luxury with glittering sands and deep blue seas; or maybe the Far East – with its contrasting vibrant cities, stunning shores and spectacular rainforest.
Live pricing – the price you see on the website is the price of the holiday; there are no hidden extras.
Bespoke – the team is passionate about delivering bespoke holidays suited to each individual; all ‘packages’ advertised are just suggestions and you can (within reason) travel on any date, for any duration. So each holiday is unique to you.
You’re covered – when buying a package holiday it’s reassuring to know that any money paid is protected by the Civil Aviation Authority through the ATOL scheme. letsgo2 is also an ABTA member, meaning you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and code of conduct. All package holidays sold are covered by a scheme protecting your money if the supplier fails.
What are your top tips for booking a holiday?
- Book early. You’ll get cheaper flights and more choice of hotel or room type. Plus, letsgo2 offers manageable payment, and you don’t have to pay the full balance until 12 weeks before
- Ask questions. Find out the facts that are important to you about the resort. A travel consultant that has been there will be able to give details that may not be available when researching online
- Check your passport. Sounds obvious but you’d be surprised how many don’t! You must have at least six months’ validity from the date you return
- Don’t delay in booking. Prices are flexible and will fluctuate daily. If you have found the holiday you want and are happy with the price, book it
- Explore the best of both worlds. With the whole world on offer, it can be difficult to decide on just one holiday type or destination, so book one of letsgo2’s twin or multi-centre holidays with lively cities and secluded beaches within one trip.
What’s your proudest moment so far?
letsgo2 has won numerous British Travel Awards in the last four years in categories such as Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company, Best Holiday Company to The Middle East and Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda. As these awards reflect the opinions and attitudes of consumers this is a great compliment.
What can we look forward to from letsgo2?
Even more happy customers! This year letsgo2 is up for several more awards and, far from resting on its laurels, winning awards just boosts the team to work even harder to make its customers’ lives easier.
Contact the team and enquire how they can help you on 0208 329 2671 or visit their website at www.letsgo2.com