- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 courgettes
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 100g sugar snap peas, finely chopped
- a bunch of coriander, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped, seeds discarded
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped, seeds discarded
For the dressing:
- 50g almonds, chopped
- 100ml coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. tamari
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
To make courgette noodles, spiralize or julienne the courgettes, or use a peeler to cut them into noodle or ribbon shapes. Do the same with the carrot. Put all the ‘noodles’ in a large serving bowl.
Add the strips of yellow and red pepper, spring onion slices, chopped sugar snap peas, coriander and chillies and toss together with your hands.
Put the coconut milk, tahini, lime juice, tamarin and sesame oil in a jam jar. Pop the lid on and give it a good shake, then pour this dressing over the vegetables.
Stir the salad and scatter the chopped almonds on the top before serving.
Photo and recipe credit: Blue Diamond Almonds
For more almond inspired recipes, visit http://www.bluediamondalmonds.co.uk/our-kitchenS