The ‘Non’ Beauty Trend
Understated hair, neutral nails and subtle but pretty makeup is what the season is all about so be prepared for the ‘non-makeup, makeup’ look, its not so much a trend but a beauty staple which is one of the biggest reasons we love it!
As much as we love experimenting with a statement lip, lashes of mascara and crazy eye shadow transfers, creams and shimmer we must admit keeping it simple wins every time.
Mastering a beautiful complexion, perfect yet natural lip and subtle eyes is not only a hell of a lot easier to create (not to mention time saving) but is far easier to maintain and take ownership of too. We’re sure that this ‘Non’ beauty trend will become your go-to beauty look that will beautifully enhance your natural features and will become like second nature to apply!
Once you’ve mastered the best way to apply the look, put your stamp on it (by this we mean experimenting with upper as well as lower mascara to see which suits you best!) and replicate it within minutes on daily basis!
Understated hair, neutral nails and subtle but pretty makeup is what the season is all about so be prepared for the ‘non-makeup, makeup’ look, its not so much a trend but a beauty staple which is one of the biggest reasons we love it so much, a look to invest in!
You only really need a few hero products to get this look down to a T and here are the areas you need to focus on getting right
• FOUNDATION – Invest in an amazing foundation and you’re basically more than half way there! A perfected base is what will hold this look together and give you the canvas to build on. We love Chanel Vitalumiere foundation. It creates a smooth base whilst hydrating your skin and hiding imperfections
• MASCARA – Benefit’s Rolla-Lash mascara is not only super curling and lifting but its clump free and is a joy to apply! This mascara will create all the drama you will need for your lashes and entire eye area for that matter. Tried and tested this mascara is the best of the best
• BRONZER – Creating the perfect yet subtle balance of bronzed and highlighted cheeks will bring your ‘Non-makeup, makeup’ look to life without being too much. We recommend trying this duo compact by Charlotte Tilbury its all you will need and will quite literally sculpt, slim and trim your face, sound like makeup magic?
• BLUSH – A tiny flush of this on your cheeks will give your look that gorgeous finish and add a bit of substance. Chanel cream blush is heavenly and one of the best blusher’s on the market!
• LIPS – Nude lips are sometimes a bit too obviously nude, we’re steering clear of Kim K nude lips and heading towards a nude lip with a bit more life to it. ‘Blush Nude’ by Tom Ford is the perfect and pretty nude to wear on a daily basis, you’ll wonder how you managed without it in your life!
Sign up for The Lifestyle Library Magazine...
Subscribe for free here!
Already a member? Click to login.