What you will need (Serves 2):
- 2 salmon fillets
- 170g fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- Large bunch of shredded kale
- 1/2 red onion – thinly sliced
- Pickled beetroot – thinly sliced
- Handful of mint
- Handful of cashew nuts
- Pumpkin seeds
- Olive oil
- 50ml of lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
For the Lemon Butter Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoonsof fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 280C. Blend the tarragon with breadcrumbs and add salt and pepper. Once blended, stir in butter.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan and sear two salmon fillets over high heat for 2 minutes, skin side up. Flip the fillets and top each with the crumb mixture. Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
- To make the salad, massage kale with a little olive oil, then combine with red onion, beetroot, mint and cashew nuts.
- Combine 50ml of olive oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic and black pepper, and drizzle this mixture over the top of the salad.
- To make the lemon butter sauce, melt butter in pan, then add the lemon juice. Add in the Worcestershire sauce, then remove from heat and allow to cool
- Dish out salad and top with herb crusted salmon fillets, pour the lemon butter sauce over the top of the fillets and then sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and black pepper.
TOP TIP: For fuss free fish and sauce, straight from the freezer, try The Saucy Fish Co.’s Herb Crusted Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce. Available at Ocado.