What you will need:
- 200g of Sushi rice
- 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar
- 2 Salmon fillets
- Sliced radish
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 180g Red cabbage
- Half a cucumber, thinly sliced
- 160g Edamame beans
- 1 Chilli, finely sliced
- Chilli sauce
- 1 lime
- black sesame seeds
What you will need to do:
- Place the salmon in the oven for 20 mins. Once cooked through, remove and set aside
- Meanwhile, put your rice in a bowl and cover with cold water. Massage with hands to remove the starch, then drain and place in a saucepan. Cover with cold water and cook on a medium heat for 10 mins, placing a lid on the pan.
- Remove the rice from the heat and leave to steam with the lid on for another 15 mins, then add in the rice wine vinegar.
- Begin to assemble the poke bowls by adding a mound of rice into two bowls, and then place a salmon fillet on top of each. Top each with half an avocado, sliced cucumber, sliced radishes, red cabbage, a handful of edamame beans and sliced chilli.
- Drizzle chilli sauce over the top of the fillet and sprinkle black sesame seeds over everything. Finish with a little coriander, for garnish.
Recipe courtesy of The Saucy Fish Co., using their Salmon with Chilli, Lime and Ginger Dressing – available in the freezer aisle of Tesco and Sainsbury’s. For more info visit: http://www.thesaucyfishco.com/