WIN! A DNA Test With A Difference From Chronomics, Worth £699
The growing trend for ‘spit in a tube’ DNA testing reflects our increasing curiosity to know more about our roots, but what if you could discover how your lifestyle choices and environment are impacting your overall health over time?
Our genetic code doesn’t change, but our epigenetic code does. Different from a standard genetics test; the Chronomics epigenetics test unravels the story your life is writing on your DNA, giving you up-to-date insights and the power to truly take control, make changes and stay healthier and happier for longer.
The Chronomics test profiles three lifestyle and environment indicators from your epigenetics to show an overall picture of your health:
- Biological age– revealing the most accurate measure of how old you are on the inside
- Smoke exposure– see how many cigarettes it looks like your body has really smoked; even second-hand smoke can damage your health
- Body composition– look far beyond standard BMI to see what’s really going on inside your body.
It’s as easy as 1–2–3–4
- Simply spit in the tube and send back to the lab. Your DNA will be analysed using next-generation sequencing
- Your results will be available online within 8–12 weeks; and you even can compare them to people of the same age, gender or location
- Make smart lifestyle changes by following your personalised improvement plan; then monitor your progress through your account
- Repeating the test yearly allows you to maintain and track an accurate picture of your health over time.
Chronomics is giving one lucky TLL reader the chance to win an Epigenetic Life test, worth £699.
Find out more about Chronomics epigenetic testing here
Enter the competition by 10am Monday 3rd December 2018 to be in with a chance to win!
HOW TO ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN: Simply fill out the form below to enter for a chance to win a Chronomics Epigenetic Life test. Good Luck! One entry per person. Closing date for entries is 10am Monday 3rd December 2018. A winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants and contacted by email.
One entry per person. Closing date for entries is 10am on Monday 3rd December 2018. The winners will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants and contacted by email.
Entrants must be at least 16 years of age.
The competition is open to the UK only.
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner at random from the pool of entrants during the competition timeframe.
There is no cash alternative to the prizes
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
Sign up for The Lifestyle Library Magazine...
Subscribe for free here!
Already a member? Click to login.